- What’s your surname? My surname is Moćko
- How do you spell it? M-O-C-K-O
- Where are you from? I’m from Busko-Zdrój, from Poland
- Are you married? Yes I’m lub No I’m not
- What is your phone number? My phone number is 123456789
- What do you do? I’m student lub I’m study now
- Where do you study? I studying at Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce
- How many languages do you speak? I speak 3 languages: Polish, German and English
- What sports do you play? I play tennis, volleyball, football and basketball
- What kind of music do you like? I like reggae, rock, rap and drum n’ base
- What TV programmes do you like? I like Kuba Wojewódzki, Top Gear, Mam talent
- How of ten do you go to the cinema? I go to the cinema(sometimes, every week, twice a month)
- What do you like doing at weekends? I like watching TV, reading books or meeting with my friends.
- Do you like reading? Yes, I like lub No, I don’t like
- What books do you like? I like (dramatic,romantic, documentary, historic, fantasy) book
Your flat or house
- Do you live in a house or flat? I live in a flat
- How many bedrooms are there? There are 2 bedrooms
- Is there a TV in your bedroom? Yes, it is lub No, it isn’t
- Are there any plants in your living room? Yes they are lub No they aren’t
- Do you have a bath in your house or flat? Yes, I have lub No, I haven’t
- What’s your favourite room? My favourite room is my own room, because there is silence and nobody is disturbing me(moim ulubionym pokojem jest mój własny pokój ponieważ tam jest cisza I nikt mi nie przeszkadza)
- Are there any shops near you? There are two big department stores.
- Do you have a car? Yes, I have lub No I haven’t
- What car do you have? I have VW Golf III in the diesel.
- What colour is your car? My car is red
- Do you have a mobile phone? Yes, I have lub No I haven’t
- Do you have pets? Yes, I have lub No I haven’t
- What pets do you have? I have a dog and his name is Max
What can you do?
- Can you play a musical instrument? Yes, I can play piano
- Can you sing or dance? I can’t sing but I can dance
- Can you drive? Yes, I can
- Can you cook? Yes, I can and I like cooking
- Can you speak another foreign language? Yes, I can speak German
- Can you ski or waterski? I can’t ski and waterski but I can go on snowboard
- What time do you usually get up? I usually get up at 7:30
- What do you usually have for breakfast? I have (cornflakes with milk, sandwiches)
- Do you smoke? No, I don’t
- How many cigarettes do you smoke a day? None, 5,10 20
- How often do you drink alcohol? (Sometimes, none, twice a week(month), every weekends)
- Do you drink coffee? No, I don’t
- How many cups do you drink a day? I drink 2-3 cups a day
- Do you do exercise? Yes, I do
- How often do you do exercise? I do exercise every day, 3 times a week
- When do you do exercise? I do exercise after I get up and before I go to bed.
- How many hours do you sleep? I sleep 6-7 hours but at weekends I sleep longer
Which do you prefer? Why?
- Do you prefer tea or coffee? I prefer tea because I don’t like coffee
- Do you prefer the summer or the winter? I prefer the summer, because he is warm and I’m spending more time outside.
- Do you prefer travelling by train or by car? I prefer travelling by car because it’s more high-speed means of transport.
- Do you like pop or classical music? I like pop music because it’s more rhythmical.
- Do you prefer Saturday or Sunday? I like Saturday because I have more time for myself and for the learning.
- Do you prefer Italian food or Chinese food? I like Italian food because
Describe a friend
- What’s his/her name? His name is Jack
- Where does he/she live? He live in Warsaw
- What does he/she do? He is a student
- How old are he/she? He’s 23 years old
- Does he/she study English? No, he studying Biology
- Is he/she tall? He is taller than me
- Is he/she dark? Yes, he is lub No he isnt
- Is he/she good-looking? Yes he is lub No he isn’t
What do you think of…?Why?
- What do you think of an actor/actress?
- What do you think of a TV programme?
- What do you think of a singer or group?
- What do you think of a town or city?
- What do you think of a politican?
- What do you think of a sports team?
- What’s the time? It’s 14 o’clock
- What day is it today? Today is 23th of January
- When is your birthday? My birthday is on 24th of May
- What time do you have lunch? I have lunch at quarter to ten(9:45)
- When is your favourite time of day? My favourite time of day is an evening, because I can rest after the entire day.
- When is this course end? This course end in May
- When do you usually go on holiday? I usually spending my summer in my town but sometimes I’m going abroad.
- When were you born? I was born on 31th of May
- Where were you born? I was born in Kielce
- Were you busy yesterday? Yes, I was at university and after I go to the work.
- Where were you yesterday at 8:00 a.m. 12:15 p.m. 9:30 p.m. 12:45 a.m.?
- I was at University, in my house, in the disco, I sleep.
The past simple
- Did you study English yesterday? No, I studied political science
- What did you do last night? I watched TV and late I read the book
- What time did you go to bed last night? I go to bed at 11 p.m.
- Do you have breakfast this morning? Yes I have
- What did you do last weekend? At Saturday I was with my friend in the disco. At Sunday I spend my time at home, I learned and I watched TV.
- Where did you go for your last holiday? I spend my last holiday in Spain. It was sunny, water was warm and I got to know new people.
- Who did you go with? I was there with my brother and his girlfriend.
- Why do you study? Because I want to find great job and earn a lot of money
- What book do you reading at the moment? I reading Jeremy Clarksons book.
- Is it raining? No it isn’t. It’s cloudy day
- What do you doing now? I play computer games(I am answering questions)
- What do you wearing? I wearing jeans, t-shirts and sneakers
- What are you going to do after class? I would to be a bank employee or open own business.
- Do you watch TV tonight?
- What do you have for dinner tonight?
- What are you going to do tomorrow?
- Do you go away this weekend?
- Where are you going to go for your next holiday?
- Do you study English next year?
- Do you have your own room?
- What are you going to do when you finish study?